We have given you many anticipations on the first newsletter and now we can really tell you some new “juicy” clue on the 2011 Rallies Season that is almost ready to start and to outstrip all the records achieved previously:
- first clue: your Miata will be called to cross all our peninsula from May to September;
- second clue: an intensive six-dates tour, at least, that will touch most beautiful places of Italy, which previously you haven’t had the pleasure to admire;
- third clue: a small gift package that will be delivered at each meeting;
- fourth clue: some meetings will schedule a stop in one of the coolest location of the city;
- fifth clue: after all the records achieved by MX-5, we have decided to call the new Season “2011 - World Guinness Season" and here below you find the preview of the new logo...
After all these portents you’re surely burning with curiosity to know the six places that we will touch with the 2011 Tour and so here's a preview of the 2011 must Rallies Calendar…
Sunday, May 15th grand opening with the classic of classics… we are talking about the 9th ‘Andar per Langhe’ Rally, organized by the famous Dealer Manager Gino Fedele and his team. On May 29th a maritime new entry will follow up. Indeed the second stage will take us around the beautiful Liguria capital: Genoa. June 12th we will move to the center of Italy to meet one more newcomer of the season: Lazio, precisely Frosinone, will be the householders for an unforgettable day. On June 26th, we will drive our Miata a little bit on North to one of the most beautiful and famous cities of Italy, where good food and art are the masters... Siena and its colorful hills will rock us!
After the summer break, on September 11th, we will be protagonists of the beautiful Milan, an important comeback after its first meeting in 2008. And last but not least, in order to finish with a flourish and fashionable Rally, the last stage will lead us to the most famous Italian Riviera... Rimini and its legendary surroundings will enjoy us, on September 26th, with routes and culinary delicacies, typical of Romagna!
So... mark out all the six dates, but stay tuned because during the year more surprises could arrive! Prepare your Miata and above all, begin to book your participation at the first part of the 2011 Rallies Season by clicking here!